Donors often contact the DonationPay office directly and when they do, this is what you can expect:
- If a donor requests a refund, partial refund, or to alter or stop their recurring payment, the DonationPay rep will service their request, then send a confirmation to both the donor, and our main contact at your organization.
- DonationPay may address minor requests, like re-issuing receipts, without contacting your organization.
- If a donor has additional information they'd like to pass on to your organization directly, we will add your name (the name of our primary contact at your organization) to the ticket open for the donor's request and let them know that you will respond. You can respond to the email you receive from our ticketing system to post a response to the ticket.
- If a donor has a question about gift shipping or inventory (something not managed in our office), we will refer them to your organization directly or copy you on the ticket so you can respond to the donor.
- Our team will refer any inquiries we can't address to your organization directly. DonationPay does not mediate conflict with donors- we address their requests if possible, and direct them to your organization for further information.